Links to the Kernel, Drivers, Filesystems and Services.
For questions, suggestions, critism etc. about this site please email me.
- 1.15.12 -
- Contains introductions, sample-configuration and -scripts, andCacheSetter, Fsetter, MintSetter, mkfatfs, ShutdownMaster, SystemMessageServer.
- audio 0.9 -
- flop-raw 0.20 (9k) -
- Installs a 'special character device' for the floppydrive as /dev/fd0 (Double Density) respectively /dev/fh0 (High Density).
- mfp 0.30 (17k) -
Serial device for the MFP
- Device driver for the ST/STE/TT/Milan-MFP, HSMODEM and TTY compatible, needs Kernel 1.15.6 or higher!
- scc 0.27 (16k) -
Serial device for the SCC
- Device driver for the MegaSTE/TT/Falcon/Hades-(E)SCC with automatic 14.7456 MHz PCLK recognition, HSMODEM and TTY compatible, needs Kernel 1.15.6 or higher! (included in the Kernel 1.15.11)
- scc_ozk 0.21 (6k) -
MSTe Version 0.21 (6k) - Serial device for the SCC
- Another Device driver for the TT/Falcon/Hades or MegaSTE-(E)SCC, because of the original scc.xdd doesn't work on some machines. Preliminary version, needs Kernel 1.15.6 or higher!
- sockdev -
Socket Device see MiNT-Net
- uart 0.64 (16k) -
Device driver for the Milan-UART
- Device driver for the Milan-UART, HSMODEM and TTY compatible, needs Kernel 1.15.6 or higher! (included in the Kernel 1.15.11)
- xconout2 0.30 -
- cdrom 0.7
- ext2fs 0.61 (29k) -
- For initialization of the filesystem the e2fsprogs is needed also (included in the Kernel 1.15.11).
- fnramfs 0.70 -
- minixfs 0.75 (246k) -
- Contains all necessary tools for intitialization and maintenance: minit, flist, mfsconf, fsck. (included in the Kernel 1.15.11).
- nfs 0.54 -
- SystemMessageServer Rel. 2.I.2001 (22k) -
- Routes Messages between GEM-Applications and Non-GEM-Programs (Kernel 1.15.5 - 1.15.10 are including an older version).
- vconsoles 0.9b (427k) -
- Supports up to 10 virtual fullscreen consoles.
|| : directory
|| : german description
|| : english description
|| : french description